South Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association
The North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, CVB has partnered with the South Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association to bring key benefits and discounted memberships to Chamber accommodations and dining members. Through the partnership, SCRLA and the Chamber, CVB offer advocacy on state and local levels, an education base, operations guidance, money-saving benefits and networking opportunities. This collaboration gives North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, CVB member restaurants and hotels a collective voice that’s necessary in today’s special-interest political environment. Hospitality associations can help businesses navigate the tangled bureaucratic and regulatory environment with information and assistance on legal and risk management issues, such as workers’ compensation and liquor control, as well as help keep businesses on course toward financial success with return on investment profiles, profitability targets, special vendor arrangements and many other advantages and tools.
Formed in 1947, the South Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association was formed in 2012 when the South Carolina Hotel & Motel Association and the South Carolina Restaurant Association merged into a single organization. SCRLA is a statewide, non-partisan trade organization. Our mission is to promote, protect and educate the foodservice and lodging industries of the state and to ensure positive business growth for our members. SCRLA strives to represent the best interest of its members on small business issues, hospitality and tourism concerns and towards the protection of South Carolina's quality of life.
South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
The North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, CVB is proud to be a member of The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, a statewide organization that connects all businesses and champions an extraordinary business environment in which all businesses have the opportunity to prosper. They champion for both small and large businesses at the state and national levels and strategically create and advance a thriving, free-market environment, while driving positive growth for the businesses of South Carolina and for stronger local economies.
By uniting South Carolina’s economic environment across regional and industry sectors, The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce collaborates to cultivate a highly desirable business climate for South Carolina and keeps their fingers on the pulse of policy and politics so members can focus on growing their businesses.
As a member of The North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, CVB, your business will have access to various resources and insights available from the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce.
United States Chamber of Commerce
The North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, CVB is proud to be a member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and offers member benefits to our Chamber of Commerce, CVB members through this affiliation.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions. Members range from mom-and-pop shops and local chambers to leading industry associations and large corporations. They all share one thing—they count on the Chamber to be their voice in Washington, D.C. The Chamber works with more than 1,500 volunteers from member corporations, organizations, and the academic community who serve on committees, subcommittees, task forces, and councils to develop and implement policy on major issues affecting business.
Alliance Members Benefits
- Membership in the S.C. Chamber of Commerce at no additional cost (contingent upon remaining in good standing with North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, CVB and having 10 or fewer full-time employees.)
- Eligibility to participate on the S.C. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council and affect policy change.
- S.C. Chamber of Commerce weekly e-newsletter, Chamber Buzz.
- Digital copies of all S.C. Chamber of Commerce publications; ASCEND Magazine, Workforce & Jobs Report and Legislative Scorecard. (Alliance members may voluntarily opt-out of any and all contact lists at any time via communication links or by contacting the South Carolina Chamber directly.)
- Discounted member pricing for S.C. Chamber of Commerce events and E-Certify program.
- Access to S.C. Chamber of Commerce Member training programs.
- A voice at the statehouse through the S.C. Chamber of Commerce lobbying team.
- Up-to-date information on legislative activities during session.